Plan Visits to Top Festivals in DelawarePlan Visits to Top Festivals in DelawarePlan Visits to Top Festivals in Delaware
When planning your getaway with Wilgus Associates, it won’t take you long to discover there are countless things to do and see up and down the Delaware coastline. Our incredible Delaware Beach vacation rentals are in some of the most popular towns, which means adventure is all around you. If you’re trying to figure out when to book your stay, consider timing your escape to line up with one of the memorable annual festivals in Delaware.
The calendar of events for this region is filled with incredible happenings that are the perfect addition to any getaway. No matter the time of year, there is sure to be something taking place, but we’ve put together a list of seven popular events and festivals to help get you started.
- Make your way to Bethany Beach towards the end of May for the annual Poseidon Festival. This happing is filled with live sand sculpting, a marina science camp, live music, and more.
- See what you can find while searching the booths that make up the Bethany Beach Seaside Craft Show. This annual event at the beginning of June brings together a wide range of vendors known for their fine crafts.
- For over four decades, the Bethany Beach Boardwalk Arts Festivalhas showcased the work of incredible artists. In September, explore downtown Bethany Beach to browse booths filled with art in various mediums like painting, wood, and clay.
- Cross state lines to enjoy three days of phenomenal live music performances at the Oceans Calling festival. This festival takes place at the end of September on the Ocean City boardwalk.
- Another excellent opportunity to hear world-class musicians is in October during the Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival. Since 1990, this four-day event has brought exceptional smooth jazz and R&B artists to lower Sussex County.
- Celebrate the spooky season at the annual Sea Witch Festival in Rehoboth Beach. The weekend-long festival includes countless activities like parades, magic shows, monster art, and, of course, trick-or-treating.
- Make the drive to nearby Milton to take in the beauty that is Winter Wonderfest, which takes place from mid-November through the end of the year. Drive through colorful light displays from the warmth of your vehicle, or book your spot on the open-air wagon ride.
From checking out festivals to spending time outdoors, there is no shortage of things to do in Delaware beach towns. With so much to do and see, you need a relaxing and cozy place to call home. By booking your Delaware vacation rental with Wilgus Associates, you get all that and more.
Our knowledgeable and experienced team is here to help you find your dream home away from home in towns like Bethany Beach, Rehoboth, and Fenwick Island. Start planning your getaway today by browsing our inventory online. Call 800-441-8118 or contact us online for help in reserving your vacation rental.