Discover the Top Things to Do in Bethany Beach
At Wilgus Associates, we’re committed to bringing you the best vacation rentals in some of the best Delaware beach towns, including Bethany Beach. Located between the bay and the Atlantic Ocean, this quiet resort town is known for being packed with attractions and activities. Whether visiting for a week or weekend, there is no shortage of things to do in Bethany Beach to keep your whole group entertained.
While Bethany Beach is known for its laid-back atmosphere, that doesn’t mean it isn’t home to incredible activities and attractions. To help you put together your itinerary, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite things to do.
- Go for a beachfront walk along the Bethany Beach Boardwalk. The half-mile-long boardwalk is a popular spot for those looking to stretch their legs without walking in the sand.
- Open seasonally, Nick’s Mini Golf is the perfect place for a bit of friendly competition. The 18-hole course will test your putting skills as you work around obstacles like life-sized dinosaurs.
- Located on the corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and Garfield Parkway, the Bethany Beach Farmers’ Market is a fantastic place to find locally grown produce and other goods. Keep in mind, this is a seasonal market, so check for information on open dates before heading over.
- For those visiting during the summer, head to the Bethany Beach Bandstand on Thursday nights to listen to incredible live music. Performances start in May and run through October, with shows switching to Saturdays in September and October.
- Open year-round, the Dinker-Irvin Museum is one of the few remaining original cottages in town. Learn about what life was like in the town’s early days by wandering Bethany Beach’s oldest public building.
- Reserve your spot on a guided outing with Bethany Surf Shop. This local service stand-up paddleboard tour that’ll take you to popular spots like the Assawoman waterway, salt pond, and more.
- Create a delicious picnic lunch at your Bethany Beach rental and head out for a picnic lunch at one of the local parks. Spread out your blanket on the grass at Loop Canal Centennial Park, home to the town’s historical marker.
No matter what things to do in Bethany Beach end up on your itinerary, rest easy knowing you have a relaxing place to call home. No matter which of our incredible Bethany Beach vacation rentals you reserve, you’ll have all the comforts of home.
Our rentals come in a range of sizes and price points, which means you can find one that works perfectly for your getaway. Start planning your Delaware beach escape by browsing our inventory online today. If you need assistance in deciding which rental is right for you, our team of experts is here to help! Contact us online or call 800-441-8118 to get started.