Create a List of Things to Do on a Bethany Beach Spring Break
There’s still plenty of time to plan an unforgettable spring break getaway the whole family will be talking about for years to come. For a fun and unique destination filled with countless things to do, pack your bags and head to Bethany Beach. The popular beach town is an easy drive for anyone who calls Washington D.C., Philadelphia, or Northern Virginia home.
After reserving your dream Bethany Beach rental from Wilgus Associates, it’s time to turn your attention to what to do during your stay. Spring is part of the off-season here, meaning some businesses are closed or operating on shortened hours. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of ways to spend your days. Keep reading to learn more about some of our favorite things to do in or near Bethany Beach.
5 Things to Do on Your Spring Break Getaway
- Plan a visit to the Bethany Beach Nature Center. While there, go for a walk on the Baldwin Trail, home to over 100 species of animals like birds and reptiles. The attraction, open year-round, encourages awareness of the area’s Wetlands and inland bays.
- No trip to Bethany Beach is complete without going for a stroll on the boardwalk. The half-mile-long path is a great place to go biking or jogging.
- Visiting in the spring means you can visit the beach without the large summer crowds. While the water is too cold to swim in, the sandy shores are perfect for building sandcastles and watching a sunset.
- Despite not being in Bethany Beathy, Delaware Seashore State Park is a must-visit. The Rehoboth Beach spot is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the Rehoboth and Indian River bays on the other.
- Load up a basket, grab a blanket, and enjoy a picnic at a Bethany Beach park. The nature center is a popular option, as well as Loop Canal Centennial Park.
Bethany Beach Rentals | Spacious Delaware Home Bases
Spring break will be here before you know it, which means there’s no better time to plan your getaway with Wilgus Associates. Our incredible Bethany Beach rentals are near some of the best things to do in town. As a locally-owned and operated company, our team can not only help recommend the perfect place to call home but also activities and attractions to check out.
Start planning your family vacation by browsing our inventory today. We have everything from pet-friendly options to luxury homes. Call 800-441-8118 to speak with someone today about which rental fits your group best or our current special offers.