Create Incredible Memories Checking Out Delaware Fall Festivals
Just because fall is around the corner, that doesn’t mean you have to pack your suitcases away. This time of year not only means you are more likely to get your top choice of Delaware rental from Wilgus Associates, but you can also enjoy popular area activities without the summer crowds. If you’re deciding when the best time to plan your trip for two or a friends’ getaway is, take a look at the lineup of Delaware fall festivals. These events make the perfect addition to any vacation!
A Look at Top Events by Month
Between September and November, countless events and festivals occur throughout coastal Southern Delaware. Here’s a quick look at some of the most popular happenings.
– Taking place Saturday and Sunday nights from September through October, the Bethany Beach Seaside Concert Series is a great way to listen to phenomenal live music. Shows start at 6:30 p.m. and cover a wide range of genres.
– In 2023, say goodbye to summer with Fireworks on the Beach. The postponed July 4th spectacular was rescheduled for Labor Day weekend
– For even more incredible music, check out the Ocean Calling Music Festival. Taking place the last week of September, the festival takes place right across state lines in Maryland and features incredible acts.
– Another popular Ocean City festival is Sunfest. As one of the largest outdoor festivals in the region, the four-day arts, food, music, and crafts fest truly has something for everyone.
– Celebrate the spooky season with the Sea Witch Festival. The annual Rehoboth Beach festival takes place the last weekend of October and features numerous things to see, like magic shows, parades, trick-or-treating, and monster art.
– Raise money for the Brandywine Valley SPCA at Wags, Witches & Warlocks. Put on your best costume and join the parade that starts at Garfield Parkway. You can also enjoy other Halloween fun, like trick-or-treating.
– Work up an appetite at Sea Colony Turkey Trot. Benefiting Special Olympics Delaware, the 5K run/walk takes you through the Sea Colony resort and is a great way to give back while making room for Thanksgiving leftovers.
– Kick off the holiday season at Winter WonderFest. Opening mid-November, the attraction allows visitors to drive through a colorful display of lights from their vehicle or the open-air wagon ride.
Reserve Your Coastal Delaware Home Base
After a long day at one of the incredible Delaware fall festivals, there’s nothing better than getting away from the crowds by enjoying a quiet night in at your Wilgus Associates rental. Our cozy and spacious vacation rentals are in some of the most popular Delaware beach towns, including Bethany Beach, Ocean View, Fenwick Island, and South Bethany.
Since 1945, our locally owned and operated company has worked to bring vacationers the best rentals around. Whether you’re looking for a house within walking distance of the beach or something closer to town, we have it all. Contact us online or call 800-441-8118 to learn more about which of our properties fit your group best.